This is a low cost USB-based JTAG programmer for ARM processors based on the OpenOCD platform.
* Debug all ARM microcontrollers supported by OpenOCD
* Fast speed USB 2.0 JTAG dongle interface. Can be used with all ARM devices for programming and debugging.
* Uses ARM’s standard 2×10 pin JTAG connector
* Supports ARM targets voltage range 2.0 to 5.0 V DC
* Software supported by OpenOCD (open source) debugger
* Comes with CD with Windows installer for full featured and open source tools as alternative to the commercial ARM
* Development packages: GCC C compiler, openOCD debugger and Eclipse IDE.
Dimensions: 50×40 mm (2×1.6″) + 20 cm (8″) JTAG cable