SIGLENTs SDS1000X-U Series Super Phosphor Oscilloscopes is available in one bandwidth, 100 MHz. It has a maximum sample rate of 1 GSa/s and a maximum record length of 14 Mpts. For ease of use, the most commonly used functions can be accessed with its user-friendly front panel design.
The SDS1000X-U series employs SPO (Super Phosphor Oscilloscope) technology that provides excellent signal fidelity and performance. It comes with an innovative digital trigger system with high sensitivity and low jitter, and a waveform capture rate of 400,000 frames/sec (sequence mode). The SDS1000X U also employs a 256 level intensity grading display function and a color temperature display mode not found in other models in this class.
Another powerful addition is the new 128 k point FFT math function that gives the SDS1000X-U very high-frequency resolution when observing signal spectra. SDS1000X-U also supports searching and navigating. The features and performance of SIGLENTs new SDS1000X-U cannot be matched anywhere else in this price class.
* 100 MHz bandwidth
* Real-time sampling rate up to 1 GSa/s
* The newest generation of SPO technology
* Waveform capture rates up to 100,000 wfm/s (normal mode) and 400,000 wfm/s (sequence mode)
* Supports 256-level intensity grading and color temperature display modes
* Record length up to 14Mpts
* Digital trigger system
* Intelligent trigger: Edge, Slope, Pulse Width, Window, Runt, Interval, Time out (Dropout), Pattern
* Serial bus triggering and decoding (Standard), supports protocols IIC, SPI, UART, CAN, LIN
* Video trigger, supports HDTV
* 10 types of one-button shortcuts, supports Auto Setup, Default, Cursors, Measure, Roll, History, Display/Persist, Clear Sweep, Zoom and Print
* Segmented acquisition (Sequence) mode, divides the maximum record length into multiple segments (up to 80,000), according to trigger conditions set by the user
* Automatic measurement function for 38 parameters as well as Measurement Statistics, Zoom, Gating, Math, History and Reference functions
* History waveform record (History) function (maximum recorded waveform length is 80,000 frames)
* 128 k pts FFT, supports Peaks and Markers
* Math functions (FFT, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, integration, differential, square root)
* Large 7 inch TFT LCD display with 800 * 480 resolution