Vill du jobba på Electrokit?
Just nu söker vi fler elektronikintresserade medarbetare för arbete med försäljning, kundtjänst och marknadsföring.
Butiken åter öppen
Vi har sedan den 1/12 åter öppet för besök i vår lilla butik.
Öppettider normalt måndag-fredag 10-16.
Oscilloskop 100MHz 2-kan handhållet Siglent SHS810X
9 250.00 SEK
1 i lager
SIGLENT’s Handheld Digital Oscilloscopes include the SHS800X and SHS1000X models. Both feature 2 analog oscilloscope input channels and are available in 200 MHz and 100 MHz analog bandwidths, a single ADC with 1 GSa/s maximum sample rate, and a single memory module with 12 Mpts memory depth. When two channels are enabled, each channel has sample rate of 500 MSa/s and a standard record length of 6 Mpts. When only a single channel is actived, the maximum sample rate is 1 GSa/s and the maximum record length is 12 Mpts. For ease-of-use, the most commonly used functions can be accessed with its user-friendly front panel design.
The SHS800X series has two non-isolated scope channels and one isolated multimeter channel.
The SHS1000X series features full isolation between the two oscilloscope channels, one multimeter channel, power adapter and the USB host/device port. The full isolation makes it ideal for both laboratory and floating signal measurement because it reduces the risk of accidental short circuits.
The max voltage input to the analog scope inputs is CATIII 600 Vrms, CATII 1000 Vrms. And the max input for the multimeter is CATIII 600 Vrms, CATII 1000 Vrms.
The SHS series utilizes a new generation of SPO (Super-Phosphor Oscilloscope) technology that provides excellent signal fidelity and performance. It comes with a vertical input range from 2 mV/div to 100 V/div, and a max offset range up-to to 400 V.
The innovative digital trigger system delivers high sensitivity and low jitter, and a waveform capture rate of up-to 400,000 frames/sec. The SHS also employs a 256-level intensity grading display function and a color temperature display mode for clarity and fast fault identification.
The SHS’ have multiple powerful triggering modes including serial bus triggering as well as free decoding for IIC, SPI, UART, CAN, LIN bus types. The SHS models also include History waveform recording, and sequential triggering that enable extended waveform recording and analysis. Another powerful addition is the new 1 million point FFT math function that gives the SHS very high frequency resolution when observing signal spectra. The new digital design also includes a hardware co-processor that delivers measurements quickly and accurately without slowing acquisition and front-panel response.
The SHS series feature built-in sample and measurement value recorders. The sample recorder can achieve a maximum sampling rate of 25 kSa/s, and can record for up to 22 hours at this sampling rate. The measurement value recorder can simultaneously record 4 sets of measurement values at a recording interval as low as 0.1s which delivers up-to 25 hours of continuous recording.
The SHS series integrates a 6000 count digital multimeter, isolated from the scope that can measure DC/AC Voltage, DC/AC Current, Resistance, Capacitance, Diodes, and Continuity.
A rechargeable 6900 mAh lithium battery supports up-to 5.5 hours (4 hours SHS1000X) of work without a charge.
The handheld oscilloscopes feature a sealed IP51 dust and drip-proof housing and has been tested to IEC60529 to guarantee the ruggedness that is needed to survive harsh environments. A rubberized surface with large keys also makes it easy to use in difficult environments.
- 200 MHz, 100 MHz bandwidth models
- Sample rate of 1 GSa/s (single-channel), Sample rate of 500 MSa/s (two-channels).
- The Siglent SPO technology
– Waveform capture rates up to 100,000 wfm/s (normal mode) and 400,000 wfm/s (sequence mode)
– Supports 256-level intensity grading and color temperature display modes
– Record length up to 12 Mpts
– Digital trigger system
- Intelligent trigger: Edge, Slope, Pulse Width, Window, Runt, Interval, Time out (Dropout), Pattern
- Serial bus triggering and decoding (Standard) for IIC, SPI, UART, CAN, and LIN protocols
- Video trigger/HDTV
- Low background noise with voltage scales from 2 mV/div to 100 V/div
- 3 one-button shortcuts for Oscilloscope, Multimeter and Recorder functions
- 8 one-button shortcuts for: Run/Stop, Auto Setup, Default, Measure, Cursors, Display/Persist, Clear Sweep and Print. More function shortcuts available when combined with the shift button
- Segmented acquisition (Sequence) mode, divides the maximum record length into multiple segments (up to 80,000), according to trigger conditions set by the user, with a very small dead time segment to capture the qualifying event
- History waveform record (History) function (maximum recorded waveform length is 80,000 frames)
- Automatic measurement function for 38 parameters as well as Measurement Statistics, Zoom, Gating, Math, History and Reference functions
- 1 Mpts FFT. Support Peaks and Markers * Math and measurement functions use all sampled data points (up to 12 Mpts)
- Math functions (FFT, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, integration, differential, square root)
- Default key can be customized for user settings or factory “defaults”
- Supports Multi-language display and embedded online help
- Security Erase mode
- Search and navigate function
- Includes Recorder mode, including Sample and Measurement Loggers
- 6000 counts Digital Multimeter, Support DCV, ACV, DCI, ACI, Resistance, Diode, Capacitance, Continuity test.
- True RMS AC Voltage/Current measurement multimeter
- 5.6-inch TFT-LCD display with 640 * 480 resolution
- Interface types: Isolated USB Host, USB Device (MicroUSB -TMC)
- Supports SCPI remote control commands
- UL2054 certified lithium battery pack, 6900 mAh capacity, external charger
- IP Rating: IP51
- Compliance with UL61010-1, UL61010-2-030, UL61010-2-033