Vill du jobba på Electrokit?
Just nu söker vi fler elektronikintresserade medarbetare för arbete med försäljning, kundtjänst och marknadsföring.
Butiken åter öppen
Vi har sedan den 1/12 åter öppet för besök i vår lilla butik.
Öppettider normalt måndag-fredag 10-16.
** This includes one Raspberry Pi 4B 4GB mainboard **
The Joy-Pi is an experimentation kit based on the Raspberry Pi and is ideal for getting started in electrical engineering and programming. The well-thought-out case system offers a perfect all-in-one environment and puts an end to many fiddly little parts solutions and cable chaos on the workbench.
The Joy-Pi Note is the new flagship in the Joy-
Pi family. With its 11.6" IPS screen and a removable, wireless keyboard, it combines the basic idea of the Joy-Pi in a new, high-quality, and attractive format. With 46 courses and 20 projects, the Joy-Pi Note is not only suitable as an experiment center but is also made for use in the education sector.
With over 22 integrated sensors and modules, there are no limits to your own joy of experimentation. Thanks to the installed learning platform developed especially for the Joy-Pi Note, the installed units can be operated and learned independently of one's own prior knowledge.
Whether beginner or expert, programming or electronics, development or education – with the Joy-Pi there are no limits to the possibilities. With pre-installed software for learning Scratch, Python, Arduino, and micro:bit, the Joy-Pi is suitable for any application.
An additional integrated compartment allows storing a power bank as well as other components. Thus, the Joy-Pi Note is also perfectly prepared for mobile use.
* Display: 11.6" 1920×1080 IPS LCD
* Camera: 2 MP
* Power supply: 12 V hollow plug, 5 V USB
* Dimensions: 291 x 190 x 46 mm
* Weight: 1.3kg
* Display: 7-segment display, 16×2 LCD module, 8×8 RGB-Matrix
* Sensors: DHT temperature & humidity sensor, tilt sensor, motion sensor, sound sensor, touch sensor, RFID module, light sensor, ultrasonic distance sensor
* Motors: Servo interface, stepper motor interface, vibration motor
* Control: Joystick, 4×4 button matrix, touch sensor
* Others: Relay, fan, GPIO extension, GPIO LED indicator, breadboard, IO/ADC/I2C/UART expansion interface, infrared sensor interface, buzzer, display driver
* Accessories: RFID chip, RFID card, 12 V power supply, servo motor, stepper motor, infrared receiver, infrared remote control, DC motor with fan attachment, HDMI connector, screwdriver, microSD card (32 GB), SD card reader, electronic accessories, wireless mouse, wireless keyboard
* Special features: Fully equipped set, completely integrated experiment centre, pre-
installed learning platform, detachable wireless keyboard, integrated compartment ( 147 x 70 x 11mm ) for power bank & accessories
* Educational material: 46 courses & 18 projects for Python and Scratch