SIGLENT’s NEW SDG2000X is a series of dual-channel function/arbitrary waveform generators with specifications of up to 120MHz maximum bandwidth, 1.2GSa/s sampling rate and 16-bit vertical resolution. The proprietary TrueArb & EasyPulse techniques help to solve the weaknesses inherent in traditional DDS generators when generating arbitrary, square and pulse waveforms. With advantages above, SDG2000X can provide users with a variety of high fidelity and low jitter signals, which can meet the growing requirements of complex and extensive applications.
* Dual-channel, 120MHz maximum bandwidth, 20Vpp maximum output amplitude, high fidelity output with 80dB dynamic range.
* High-performance sampling system with 1.2GSa/s sampling rate and 16-bit vertical resolution. * No detail in your waveforms will be lost.
* Innovative TrueArb technology, based on a point-by-point architecture, supports any 8pts~8Mpts Arb waveform with a sampling rate in range of 1µSa/s~75MSa/s.
* Innovative EasyPulse technology, capable of generating lower jitter Square or Pulse waveforms, brings a wide range and extremely high precision in pulse width and rise/fall times adjustment.
* Plenty of analog and digital modulation types: AM?DSB-AM?FM?PM?FSK?ASK and PWM.
* Sweep and Burst functions.
* High precision Frequency Counter.
* Standard interfaces: USB Host, USB Device(USBTMC), LAN (VXI-11) Optional interface: GPIB.
* 4.3" touch screen display for easier operation.