Tekbox EMCview is a PC-software for user friendly EMC pre-compliance testing of radiated and conducted emissions. It is a perfect complement for automated testing using our LISNs and TEM Cells.
A built in amplitude correction enables correction and conversion coefficients for cables, amplifiers, attenuators, LISNs, TEM cells, antennas, RF current probes, striplines and capacitive coupling clamps.
There is no need for a time consuming setup. The SW is ready for measurements straight after installation. All emission related CISPR-xx (EN550xx) measurements and a few automotive manufacturer standards are pre-configured in corresponding project files.
The graph supports two complete measurement runs such as for example Average / Quasi-Peak or Peak / Quasi Peak and alternatively a fast Quasi-Peak scan of critical peaks.
One license is valid for one spectrum analyzer. Please send the serial number of your Rigol, Siglent or R&S (FPC or FPH) spectrum analyzer in the comment box during checkout or in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you the license file in 24 hours.
EMCview currently supports spectrum analyzers from Rigol, Siglent and R&S (FPC and FPH). The spectrum analyzer should also be equipped with the EMI option. Support for other spectrum analyzer manufacturers will be added in future SW versions.
* numerous pre-configured project files for CISPR-xx (EN550xx) emission measurements
* Graph supports two complete measurement runs, same as in test house
* fast Quasi-Peak scan of critical peaks, immune to frequency drift of the selected peaks
* configurable limit lines and segment files
* configurable correction files for cable, LISN, amplifier, antenna etc.
* configurable margins for the identification and selection of critical peaks
* supports import and overlaying of reference measurements for comparison purpose
* linear or logarithmic frequency axis
* automatic creation of test reports
* many import/export-functions
* Selective measurement of frequency segments
* RF-coverage measurement mode
* in house measurement of EMC behavior during product design phase
* EMC training in lab, school and university
* pre-compliance test of products before submitting it to the test house
* test cost reduction
* reduced time to market