TSOP4836 IR-modul 36 kHz
3 i lager
The TSOP48.. series are miniaturized receivers for infrared remote control systems. A PIN diode and a preamplifier are assembled on a lead frame, the epoxy package acts as an IR filter.
The demodulated output signal can directly be decoded by a microprocessor. The TSOP48.. is the standard IR remote control receiver series, supporting all major data formats. This component has not been qualified according to automotive specifications.
* Low supply current
* Photo detector and preamplifier in one package
* Internal filter for PCM frequency
* Improved shielding against EMI
* Supply voltage: 2.7 V to 5.5 V
* Improved immunity against ambient light
* Insensitive to supply voltage ripple and noise