JFET-Input Dual Operational Amplifier
The TL08x JFET-input operational amplifier family is designed to offer a wider selection than any previously developed operational amplifier family. Each of these JFET-input operational amplifiers incorporates well-matched, high-voltage JFET and bipolar transistors in a monolithic integrated circuit. The devices feature high slew rates, low input bias and offset currents, and low offset-voltage temperature coefficient. Offset adjustment and external compensation options are available within the TL08x family.
The C-suffix devices are characterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C.
* Low Power Consumption
* Wide Common-Mode and Differential Voltage Ranges
* Low Input Bias and Offset Currents
* Output Short-Circuit Protection
* Low Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.003% typ.
* High Input Impedance: JFET-Input Stage
* Latch-Up-Free Operation
* High Slew Rate: 13V/us Typ
* Common-Mode Input Voltage Range Includes Vcc+