PIC32 Ethernet Starter Kit
1 i lager
The PIC32 Ethernet Starter Kit provides the easiest and lowest cost method to experience 10/100 Ethernet development with PIC32. Combined with Microchip’s free TCP/IP software, your project will be running in no time. The PIC32 has an available CAN 2.0b peripheral and USB host/device/OTG.
The Ethernet Starter Kit has a form factor and expansion connector that are compatible with other PIC32 Starter Kits.
* PIC32MX795F512L 32-bit microcontroller.
* PIC32MX440F512H USB microcontroller for on-board debugging.
* USB connectivity for on-board debugger communications.
* Three push button switches for user-defined inputs.
* Three user-defined indicator LEDs.
* USB Type A receptacle connectivity for PIC32 host-based applications.
* RJ-45 Ethernet port
* Connector for various expansion boards
* USB Type micro-AB receptacle for OTG and USB device connectivity for PIC32