Vill du jobba på Electrokit?
Just nu söker vi
Looking for a fun DIY Christmas project? Assemble and program this extra-large Christmas tree figurine and make its LEDs shine all the colours of the rainbow! Ideal for both beginners and advanced makers!
This educational and fun kit combines soldering and programming skills in one XL-sized project. First, you will need to solder some simple components onto the unique gold plated circuit board. The components include fancy RGB LEDs that have a special diffused effect. Once the soldering work is finished, you will be able to program the colours and light effects of the different LEDs thanks to the onboard Arduino Nano Every. The Arduino will be pre-programmed with some basic LED effects, so your kit will work once you power it with the included adaptor. Or you can choose to write your own code based on the available example code.
Find the example code and full manual in the manual and downloads tab of this product page.
The printed circuit board of this project is designed especially so you can add different add-ons. For example, add an OLED screen to display messages or program it to countdown the days until Christmas! Or add an IoT Tuya chip so your project can communicate with your smartphone. You can even add a sound microphone, motion sensor or light sensor.
* XL-size & gold plated circuit board (PCB) in the shape of a Christmas tree
* 24 addressable (programmable) RGB LEDs – WS2812
* 20 x 5 mm RGB LEDs
* 4 x 8 mm RGB LEDs
* Arduino® Nano Every
* onboard push button
* USB A to USB micro cable for programming
* USB A to USB B cable for power supply
* wooden holder
* complete manual and video available in 5 languages
* example code for Arduino available
* educational & fun for all ages and skill levels
* expandable with lots of add-ons:
* WPI438: 0.96 INCH OLED SCREEN WITH I2C
* WPI354: TUYA IOT INTERFACE
* WPSE309: MICROPHONE SOUND SENSOR MODULE
* and more!
* dimensions: 190 x 258 mm
* power supply: 5 V – 3.4 A max. (cable incl.)