Vill du jobba på Electrokit?
Just nu söker vi fler elektronikintresserade medarbetare för arbete med försäljning, kundtjänst och marknadsföring.
DS18S20+ TO-92 Temperaturgivare
Förväntat leveransdatum: 2022-12-16
High-Precision 1-Wire Digital Thermometer
The DS18S20 Digital Thermometer provides 9-bit centigrade temperature measurements and has an alarm function with nonvolatile user-programmable upper and lower trigger points. The DS18S20 communicates over a 1-Wire bus that by definition requires only one data line (and ground) for communication with a central microprocessor. It has an operating temperature range of –55°C to +125°C and is accurate to +/-0.5°C over the range of –10°C to +85°C. In addition, the DS18S20 can derive power directly from the data line ("parasite power"), eliminating the need for an external power supply. Each DS18S20 has a unique 64-bit serial code, which allows multiple DS18S20s to function on the same 1-Wire bus; thus, it is simple to use one microprocessor to control many DS18S20s distributed over a large area. Applications that can benefit from this feature include HVAC environmental controls, temperature monitoring systems inside buildings, equipment or machinery, and process monitoring and control systems.
* Unique 1-Wire® interface requires only one port pin for communication
* Each device has a unique 64-bit serial code stored in an onboard ROM
* Multidrop capability simplifies distributed temperature sensing applications
* Requires no external components
* Can be powered from data line. Power supply range is 3.0V to 5.5V
* Measures temperatures from –55°C to +125°C
* +/-0.5°C accuracy from –10°C to +85°C
* 9-bit thermometer resolution
* Converts temperature in 750ms (max.)
* User-definable nonvolatile (NV) alarm settings
* Alarm search command identifies and addresses devices whose temperature is outside of programmed limits (temperature alarm condition)
* Applications include thermostatic controls, industrial systems, consumer products, thermometers, or any thermally sensitive system