Vill du jobba på Electrokit?
Just nu söker vi fler elektronikintresserade medarbetare för arbete med försäljning, kundtjänst och marknadsföring.
AD8013ARZ-14 SO-14 videoförstärkare
1 i lager
The AD8013 is a low power, single supply, triple video amplifier. Each of the three amplifiers has 30 mA of output current, and is optimized for driving one back terminated video load (150ohm) each. Each amplifier is a current feedback amplifier and features gain flatness of 0.1 dB to 60 MHz while offering differential gain and phase error of 0.02% and 0.06°. This makes the AD8013 ideal for broadcast and professional video electronics. The AD8013 offers low power of 4mA per amplifier max and runs on a single +5 V to +13 V power supply. The outputs of each amplifier swing to within one volt of either supply rail to easily accommodate video signals.
The AD8013 is unique among current feedback op amps by virtue of its large capacitive load drive. Each op amp is capable of driving large capacitive loads while still achieving rapid settling time. For instance it can settle in 18ns driving a resistive load, and achieves 40ns (0.1%) settling while driving 200pF. The outstanding bandwidth of 140 MHz along with 1000 V/µs of slew rate make the AD8013 useful in many general purpose high speed applications where a single +5 V or dual power supplies up to ±6.5V are required. Furthermore the AD8013s high speed disable function can be used to power down the amplifier or to put the output in a high impedance state. This can then be used in video multiplexing applications. The AD8013 is available in the industrial temperature range of -40°C to +85°C.
* Three Video Amplifiers in One Package
* Drives Large Capacitive Load
* Excellent Video Specifications (RL = 150 V)
* Gain Flatness 0.1 dB to 60 MHz
* 0.02% Differential Gain Error
* 0.06°Differential Phase Error
* Low Power
* Operates on Single +5 V to +13 V Power Supplies
* 4 mA/Amplifier Max Power Supply Current
* High Speed
* 140 MHz Unity Gain Bandwidth (3 dB)
* Fast Settling Time of 18 ns (0.1%)
* 1000 V/ms Slew Rate
* High Speed Disable Function per Channel
* Turn-Off Time 30 ns
* Easy to Use
* 95 mA Short Circuit Current
* Output Swing to Within 1 V of Rails
* LCD Displays
* Video Line Driver
* Broadcast and Professional Video
* Computer Video Plug-In Boards
* Consumer Video
* RGB Amplifier in Component Systems