Model B+ of the popular Raspberry Pi computer. Same small format as the original, but with more USB-ports, more GPIOs and a redesigned power supply! The card reader from model B is now replaced with a MicroSD reader, that doesn't extend past the board edge.
The Raspberry Pi is a credit-card sized computer board that plugs into a TV and a keyboard. Its a miniature ARM-based PC which can be used for many of the things that a desktop PC does, like spreadsheets, word-processing and games. It also plays High-Definition video.
The Raspberry Pi model B board is supplied as the board only, and comes without operating system, SD card, power supply, keyboard, case or cables.
* Broadcom BCM2835 700MHz ARM1176JZFS processor with FPU and Videocore 4 GPU
* GPU provides Open GL ES 2.0, hardware-accelerated OpenVG, and 1080p30 H.264 high-profile decode
* GPU is capable of 1Gpixel/s, 1.5Gtexel/s or 24GFLOPs with texture filtering and DMA infrastructure
* 512MB RAM
* Boots from MicroSD card, running a version of Linux
* 10/100 BaseT Ethernet socket
147 in stock
59 in stock
12 in stock
19 in stock
10 in stock
7 in stock
33 in stock
3 in stock