Some features on our website requires cookies as a part of the technical solution to keep track of the users settings. When you sign up or start placing an order you will be asked to enter the personal data we need to process and fulfill your order. We do also use Google Analytics to get statistics of how our website is used, in order to make the site more user friendly and to enhance our advertising. The statistics is only presented to us in an anonymized format. (Read more about how we handle personal data here)
The Quadstepper motor driver board allows you to control up to 4 bipolar stepper motors simultaneously using logic level IO pins. Each motor driver has an output drive capacity of 35V and 2Amps. The board is capable of driving motors in full, half, quarter, eight, and sixteenth-step modes. The logic levels are selectable between 3.3V and 5V by way of a jumper. The bus header allows you to control all four motors with only 6 IO pins by controlling the enable (EN pins) for each motor, although each motor will be activated alone, not simultaneously. Be sure to close all of the ‘Bus Enable’ jumpers on the back of the board in order to use the Bus header.
The Quadstepper is a great board for 3D printing applications as well as a host of other applications where it’s necessary to control precise movement from logic level IO pins.
Note: The board will only work with stepper motors similar to the one we sell. Higher power steppers will have problems with thermal control on the PCB.
* Can control up to 4 bipolar stepper motors simultaneously.
* Each motor driver has an output drive capacity of 35V and 2Amps.
* Capable of driving motors in full, half, quarter, eight, and sixteenth-step modes.
* Power input (barrel jack) needs to be less than 30V and supply enough current for your specific stepper motors.
* Jumper (labeled “5V”) controls power to the motor drivers, logic levels, and VOUT pin, selectable 3.3/5V.
* Bus header allows you to control all four motors with only 6 IO pins by controlling the enable (EN pins) for each motor