Some features on our website requires cookies as a part of the technical solution to keep track of the users settings. When you sign up or start placing an order you will be asked to enter the personal data we need to process and fulfill your order. We do also use Google Analytics to get statistics of how our website is used, in order to make the site more user friendly and to enhance our advertising. The statistics is only presented to us in an anonymized format. (Read more about how we handle personal data here)
This detector circuit uses the PIR sensor to detect human and animal movements. It is used to study learning work. Can also be applied to a variety of practical applications such as alarm systems and automatic power off and lighting systems.
– Power supply : 12VDC.
– Electric current consumption (standby) : 13mA (max.)
– Electric current consumption (working) : 85mA (max.)
– Detection range : 4-meter.
– Can set the delay time, when first supplying the power : 99.59 minutes (max.)
– Can set the delay time of detection : 99.59 minutes (max.)
– Can set the time of the relay : 99.59 minutes (max.)
– Can be set to wait for detection : 99.59 minutes (max.)
– Control output : contact capacity 1A/250VAC.
– PCB board dimension (PIR sensor board) : 1.22 in x 1.02 in.
– PCB board dimension (control board) : 1.72 in x 4.45 in.