Some features on our website requires cookies as a part of the technical solution to keep track of the users settings. When you sign up or start placing an order you will be asked to enter the personal data we need to process and fulfill your order. We do also use Google Analytics to get statistics of how our website is used, in order to make the site more user friendly and to enhance our advertising. The statistics is only presented to us in an anonymized format. (Read more about how we handle personal data here)
This PiCAN2 DUO ISO board provide two independent isolated CAN-Bus channels for the Raspberry Pi 2/3. It uses the Microchip MCP2515 CAN controller with ISO1050 isolated CAN transceiver. Connections are made via 4 way screw terminal plugs.
Easy to install SocketCAN driver. Programming can be done in C or Python.
* Two galvanically isolated CAN channels
* 70mA 5v output per channel that can be use to power other CAN nodes
* CAN v2.0B at 1 Mb/s
* High speed SPI Interface (10 MHz)
* Standard and extended data and remote frames
* CAN connection screw terminal
* 120O terminator ready
* Serial LCD ready
* LED indicator
* Four fixing holes, comply with Pi Hat standard
* SocketCAN driver, appears as can0 and can1 to application
* Interrupt RX on GPIO25 and GPIO24