Some features on our website requires cookies as a part of the technical solution to keep track of the users settings. When you sign up or start placing an order you will be asked to enter the personal data we need to process and fulfill your order. We do also use Google Analytics to get statistics of how our website is used, in order to make the site more user friendly and to enhance our advertising. The statistics is only presented to us in an anonymized format. (Read more about how we handle personal data here)
The third generation oscilloscopes in Siglent’s 2000 series is here! The SDS2000X Plus series features four new models with two and four channels and bandwidth from 100MHz to 350MHz (software upgradable to 500MHz). The SDS2000X Plus series has a multitude of improvements and new functionality, at the request of users world wide.
SDS2000X Plus has the same 10.1″ display as the SDS5000 series and features capacitive multi-touch and 256-level color grading, support for external mouse and keyboard and significant improvements in the analog front-end that brings higher vertical resolution, larger memory and faster capture rate!
Serial decoding for I2C, SPI, UART, CAN and LIN are included out of the box. Decoding for FlexRay, I2S and MIL-STD-1553B are available as options.
Advanced trigger functions with segmented recording will capture even the most minute events.
New measurement functions for over 50 different parameters with statistics and histogram.
New math functions with hardware accelerated FFT that supports all the regular operations such as addition, subtraction, division, but also an editor for user-defined formulas!
Just like the other models from Siglent, the SDS2000X Plus has a built-in webserver for remote control and display, USB host and device, Pass/Fail output, external trigger input and a built-in 50MHz function generator (option).
* Bandwidth: 100MHz
* Analog channels: 2x
* Digital channels: 16x (option)
* Sample rate: 2GSa/s
* Memory depth: 200Mpts/channel
* Waveform capture: 120000 wfm/s (normal) / 500000 wfm/s (sequence)
* Vertical resolution: 8-bit / 10-bit
* Trigger types: Edge, Slope, Pulse, Window, Runt, Interval, Dropout, Pattern, Video and Serial
* Serial decoding: I2C, SPI, UART, CAN, LIN (standard) / CAN-FD, FlexRay, I2S, MIL-STD-1553B (option)
* Math functions: 2 Mpts FFT, +, -, x, /, d/dt, sqrt, avg, ERES and formula editor
* Analysis: Search, Navigate, History, Mask test, Bode plot, Power analysis (option) and counter
* External interface: 2x USB 2.0 host, 1x USB 2.0 device, LAN, Ext trigger, Aux out (Trig Out, Pass/Fail)
* Display: 10.1″ TFT LCD with capacitive multi-touch
* Resolution: 1024x600px