Some features on our website requires cookies as a part of the technical solution to keep track of the users settings. When you sign up or start placing an order you will be asked to enter the personal data we need to process and fulfill your order. We do also use Google Analytics to get statistics of how our website is used, in order to make the site more user friendly and to enhance our advertising. The statistics is only presented to us in an anonymized format. (Read more about how we handle personal data here)
The MC13156 is a wideband FM IF subsystem targeted at high performance data and analog applications. Excellent high frequency performance is achieved at low cost using Motorolas MOSAIC 1.5 bipolar process.
Applications for the MC13156 include CT-2, wideband data links and other radio systems utilizing GMSK, FSK or FM modulation.
* 2.0 to 6.0 Vdc Operation
* Typical Sensitivity at 200MHz of 2.0uV for 12dB SINAD
* RSSI Dynamic Range Typically 80dB
* High Performance Data Shaper for Enhanced CT-2 Operation
* Internal 330ohm and 1.4kohm Terminations for 10.7MHz and 455kHz Filters
* Split IF for Improved Filtering and Extended RSSI Range
* 3rd Order Intercept (Input) of -25dBm (Input Matched)