MAX7219CNG DIP-24N Ser. Interf, 8-Digit LED Display Driver
108 in stock
Serially Interfaced, 8-Digit LED Display Driver
The MAX7219 is a compact, serial input(output common-cathode display driver that intefaces microprocessors to 7-segment numeric LED displays of up to 8 digits, bar-graph displays, or 64 individual LEDs.
Included on-chip is a BCD code-B-decoder, multiplex scan circuitry, segment and digit drivers, and 8×8 static RAM that stores each digit.
Only one external resistor is required to set the segment current for all LEDs.
* 10MHZ Serial Interface
* Individual LED Segment Control
* Decode/No-decode Digit Selection
* 150uA Low-Power Shutdown (Data Retained)
* Digital and Analog Brightness Control
* Display Blanked on Power-Up
* Drive Common-Cathode LED Display
Customers who bought this also bought
1146 in stock
80 in stock
44 in stock
28 in stock
Expected delivery date: 2022-07-12
227 in stock
141 in stock
20 in stock