Some features on our website requires cookies as a part of the technical solution to keep track of the users settings. When you sign up or start placing an order you will be asked to enter the personal data we need to process and fulfill your order. We do also use Google Analytics to get statistics of how our website is used, in order to make the site more user friendly and to enhance our advertising. The statistics is only presented to us in an anonymized format. (Read more about how we handle personal data here)
Max CPU operating frequency: 100MHz Flash: 512kB SRAM: 64kB (CPU: 32kB, Advanced High-performance Bus: 16kB + 16kB)
* ARM Cortex-M3 processor, running at frequencies of up to 100 MHz, A Memory Protection Unit (MPU) supporting eight regions is included.
* Ethernet MAC with RMII interface and dedicated DMA controller.
* USB 2.0 full-speed device/Host/OTG controller with dedicated DMA controller and on-chip PHY for device, Host, and OTG functions.
* 4x UARTs with fractional baud rate generation, internal FIFO, and DMA support. One UART has modem control I/O and RS-485/EIA-485 support, and one UART has IrDA support.
* CAN 2.0B (2 channels) * SPI * 2x SSP * 3x I2C (1 Mbit/s) * I2S (Inter-IC Sound) * 12-bit ADC with input multiplexing among eight pins, conversion rates up to 200 kHz. * 10-bit DAC. * 4x 32-bit general purpose timers/counters. * One motor control PWM with support for three-phase motor control. * RTC. * Standard JTAG test/debug.