The P89LPC936 is a single-chip microcontroller, based on a high performance processor architecture that executes instructions
in two to four clocks, six times the rate of standard 80C51 devices. Many system-level
functions have been incorporated into the P89LPC936 in order to reduce
component count, board space, and system cost.
* 0 to 18MHz clock frequency.
* A high performance 80C51 CPU provides instruction cycle times of 111 ns to 222 ns
for all instructions except multiply and divide when executing at 18 MHz. This is six
times the performance of the standard 80C51 running at the same clock frequency. A
lower clock frequency for the same performance results in power savings and reduced
* 16 kB byte-erasable ?ash code memory organized into 1 kB/2 kB sectors and 64-byte pages. Single-byte erasing allows any byte(s) to be used as non-volatile data storage.
* 256-byte RAM data memory.
* 512-byte auxiliary on-chip RAM.
* 512-byte customer data EEPROM on chip allows serialization of devices, storage of setup parameters, etc.
* Dual 4-input multiplexed 8-bit A/D converters/DAC outputs.
* Two analog comparators with selectable inputs and reference source.
* Two 16-bit counter/timers (each may be con?gured to toggle a port output upon timer over?ow or to become a PWM output) and a 23-bit system timer that can also be used as an RTC.
* Enhanced UART with fractional baud rate generator, break detect, framing error detection, and automatic address detection.
* 400 kHz byte-wide I2C-bus communication port and SPI communication port.
* Capture/Compare Unit (CCU) provides PWM, input capture, and output compare functions.
* High-accuracy internal RC oscillator option allows operation without external oscillator components. The RC oscillator option is selectable and ?ne tunable.
* 2.4 V to 3.6 V VDD operating range. I/O pins are 5 V tolerant (may be pulled up or driven to 5.5 V).
* 23 I/O pins minimum and up to 26 I/O pins while using on-chip oscillator and reset options.
* Temperature Range: Industrial (-40° to +85°C)