Compact, wearable cool form factor Style and usability of a high-end consumer device in a dev kit. Efficiency and low power consumption. Powered by Kinetis K64 32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M4 MCU. Features several advanced NXP sensors. Equipped with Bluetooth Low Energy. Works with compatible iOS/Android apps. Connects to the cloud.
Hexiwear has several preloaded applications that let you use it out of the box – but it will become your own only when you create new firmware. Bring forth your own ideas and discover Hexiwear’s full potential! Over The Air Programming let’s you upload a HEX file directly from the smartphone app. Alternatively, the docking station has an onboard programmer – all you need is a USB cable.
Core functionality can be enhanced with hundreds of sensors and transceivers through click boards.
Android and iOS apps for Hexiwear are available. Download them from Google Play or the App Store.
** Please note: Armband is not included in this product. See recommended products for options! **
* MCU: NXP Kinetis K64x MCU (ARM® Cortex®-M4, 120 MHz, 1M Flash, 256K SRAM)
* BLE: NXP Kinetis KW4x (ARM® Cortex®-M0+, Bluetooth Low Energy & 802.15.4 Wireless MCU)
* 3D Accelerometer and 3D Magnetometer: NXP FXOS8700CQ
* 3-Axis Digital Gyroscope: NXP FXAS21002
* Absolute Digital Pressure sensor: NXP MPL3115A2R1
* 600 mA Single-cell Li-Ion/Li-Polymer Battery Charger: NXP MC34671
* Light-to-digital converter, Digital humidity and temperature sensor, Heart-rate sensor
* 1.1" full color OLED display
* Haptic feedback engine
* 190 mAh 2C Li-Po battery
* Capacitive touch interface
* RGB LED