mikroLab for PIC XL is the complete solution for 8-bit PIC development, both low-pin and high-pin count.
EasyPIC v7 and EasyPIC PRO v7 support more than 550 PIC MCUs.
mikroC for PIC is our most popular compiler and you'll be able to find a lot of free code and tutorials — as well as freelance opportunities — that use or ask for mikroC for PIC. You also get additional accessories, and to top it all off — a license for Visual GLCD for free (valued at $99).
When it comes to 8-bit microcontrollers, Microchip's PIC is number one. First introduced in 1976, today there are more than two PICs for every person on this planet. Replacing something as ubiquitous is next to impossible, so PIC expertise will continue to be in high demand.
Even though 32-bit MCUs are getting increasingly important, 8-bit PICs are still as relevant as ever. There are many applications where anything beyond an 8-bit MCU is overkill, a waste of resources. Not only that, but engineers are actually finding new applications for this 40-year old architecture in this IoT age. And Microchip is keeping it up with the times by developing 8-bit PICs with modern high-speed core-independent peripherals.
What's in the box:
* EasyPIC v7 development board
* EasyPIC PRO v7 development board
* mikroC for PIC(installation on USB flash + license activation card)
* FREE BONUS: Visual GLCD (installation on USB flash + license activation card)
* EasyPROTO board
* SmartPROTO board
* EasyTEST board
* Proto click
* Character LCD 2×16 with blue backlight
* Graphic LCD 128×64 with TouchPanel
* Plastic Pen for TouchPanel
* DS1820 Temperature Sensor
* Wire Jumpers Female to Female (15cm length, 10pcs)
* Wire Jumpers Male to Male (15cm length, 10pcs)
* Wire Jumpers Female to Male (15cm length, 10pcs)